The Sandlin Team Proven Marketing Success Plan
Preparing Your Property for Market
As your agents, we will:
- Prepare custom market analysis to determine current market value of your property.
- Counsel you on current market trends, pricing & staging your property, giving advice on how to maximize your profits using our years of real estate experience.
- Prepare a custom listing binder with all important documents in order. We are very organized and we have checklists and systems for everything we do so that nothing gets missed.
- Make multiple extra keys carefully coded so that we always are prepared for multiple showings.
- Install yard signs for maximum exposure as allowed by local codes.
- Prepare a detailed Inventory of furnishings if applicable. For contract purposes it is best to prepare this in advance and attach to the Sales Contract to eliminate any misunderstandings.
- If rented review details of lease, deposits, dates, coordinate with tenants and rental management company, and handle related sales contract details.
- Follow up on all showings. We record your personal showing instructions in our computer system and log in each showing as the appointment is made so that we know who is in your property at all times. We follow up on all the showings for feedback from the buyers and to offer our assistance in consummating your sale. We will communicate to you all comments we get from the prospective buyers and their Realtors.
- Send you written monthly statistical market analysis and State of the Market Report.
- Communicate to you personally our advice and summations regarding any conditions affecting the marketing of your property.
Maximizing Market Exposure and Showcasing Your Property
To make sure your property is seen by Buyers and REALTORS®, and showcased in a way that demonstrates its value we will:
- Feature your property on our award winning flagship website https://www.marcorealtysource.com. This is one of the most effective means of marketing your property 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our site is ranked #1 by Google as a one-stop shop for the Marco Island/Naples area. It not only has comprehensive real estate information, but everything else you need to know if you are visiting or relocating. Your property will also appear on over 30 of the top real estate websites, including the #1 real estate related site Realtor.com®. We have purchased prime positioning on these sites with banner ads and featured properties to give you maximum exposure.
- Professionally photograph your property and amenities.
- Prepare Visual Tours and comprehensive slide shows of your property to place on 30+ websites, which gives your property optimum exposure on the worldwide web.
- Design professional brochures, flyers, and photo presentation booklets for distribution to REALTORS® and prospective buyers. The quality of our marketing materials is well-known and appreciated throughout the area.
- Aggressively market your property to area REALTORS® through use of MLS & technology systems available to the professional real estate community.
- Personally promote your property at 2 weekly REALTOR® meetings and through our Team’s large local sphere of influence.
- Feature your property on 2-guided REALTOR® tours.
- Personally send the Virtual Tour, photo Gallery, and detailed presentation of your property to all the Realtors.
- Search our extensive database in our personal custom computer matching system allowing us to match your property to 30 years of accumulated prospective buyers (over 10,000).
- Develop professional advertising to maximize your property’s exposure for target Mass mailings, and Full-color Display print advertising.
- Feature your property every month in our newsletter, which reaches a wide spectrum of potential buyers.
Assist in Negotiations and Closing
- Qualify and counsel serious buyers and their agents to make it easy for them to move forward with a good offer on your property.
- Review sales contracts, addendums, disclosures, your protections, obligations & closing costs.
- Counsel, advise & help you analyze all offers.
- Negotiate for you to help you accomplish the best price, terms & conditions for any offer.
- Help with the vast legal paperwork, including any required condominium or homeowner’s disclosures, lead-based paint, energy efficiency and other disclosures.
- Monitor all details on escrow deposits, contingencies, make sure necessary surveys have been ordered.
- Arrange access and consulting with appraiser as needed.
- Review pre-qualification letter from Buyer’s lender and coordinate with Buyer’s lender regarding loan approval.
- Schedule property inspections and assist in negotiating any inspection items that are requested, and help with getting estimates for required repairs.
- Advise you on local closing procedures.
- Advise you on the many details of closing such as utilities, insurance, other services and help you with any details such as choosing movers.
- Consult with you, the buyer and the selling agent throughout the settlement process and troubleshoot potential problems in advance to avoid deal-breakers.
- Assist your attorney to ensure a smooth & timely closing, communicating with you at all times before, during and after the sale.
- Apply our “Team” specialization to benefit YOU in all facets of your real estate transaction including providing you with the expertise of your own personal Team Listing, Marketing and Closing Managers.