Hideaway Beach Condominium & Real Estate Information
Hideaway Beach Club is a private gated community situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. It is a unique community to call home in that it not only resides on the Gulf (~3 miles of pristine beaches), not only has all the amenities you would expect from a high-end club (tennis, bocce, gourmet dining, exercise programs, a plethora of organized activities…) but also uniquely has some 150 acres of wetlands, conservancy with boardwalks AND our very own executive golf course!
The more than 300 acres of property, a significant portion of which are wetlands and conservancy, make Hideaway home to the world’s largest concentration of native Florida Live Oak trees. Condominiums, beach villas, single family homes, vacant buildable lots and the golf course frame the rest of the property.
With boardwalks for nature studies at natural lagoons, shelling, fishing, Sports Center complex, unlimited Golf and a Gulf front Beach Club that hosts an array of entertainment and exquisite dinners to satisfy any appetite, Hideaway Beach Club is an excellent place to call home.
Beach Club on the Gulf
- Three restaurants and outstanding chefs (Modestly priced midweek dining specials.)
- Marvelous Gulf-view room for formal dining
- Informal Coconut Grill
- Sand Bar
- popular Sunset Lounge
- Private party & catering accommodations
- Scenic Gulf-front heated pool and spa for sunning, swimming, socializing, and water aerobics
- Nine-hole executive golf course
- NNine Har-Tru tennis courts (lighted)
- NWorld-class regulation croquet course, bocce court
- NFully-equipped fitness centre and locker rooms
- NTeaching professionals for golf, tennis, fitness training, and croquet
- NDeck for parties and socializing
- NRefreshment cafe, card, and party room
- NCovered parking for golf carts