Naples Florida Real Estate
Naples Real Estate and Information Guide
Hugging the palm-lined shores of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is southwest Florida’s brightest residential jewel. Ten miles of beaches beckon for endless strolls. Naples has long been famous for its rare combination of unspoiled beauty and irresistible charm. Dazzling sunsets are a daily inspiration.
Naples also boasts a variety of incredible activities, including world-class shopping, more than 35 golf courses, and numerous fishing and boating sites. International designer boutiques abound, while art galleries, fine dining, quaint bookshops and four-star hotels add to the array of wondrous possibilities Naples has to offer. Naples has everything to offer visitors who come here from all over the world. Of course, the only thing better than visiting Naples is calling it home!
Naples Florida Recreations and Activities
- Beautiful sugar white sand and warm Gulf water make the beaches the most tropical in the United States without having to travel to the Caribbean.
- Great boating –100 miles of navigable waters connected to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Ideal weather for water sports, from canoeing to deep-sea boating, sailing to fishing.
- The highest ratio of golf courses per golfer anywhere in the country.
- Delnor Wiggins Pass State Recreation Area, a preserved beach/park that encompasses open-sand seashore along withwooded wildlife habitats.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, a marvelous example of the preservation of Collier County’s unique eco-system.
- Everglades National Park, world Heritage Site.
- The famous Naples Pier, extending 1,000 feet into the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Conservancy Nature Center, an exceptional outdoor educational center.
- The fabulous Philharmonic Center for the Arts, home of both the Naples Philharmonic and the Miami City Ballet as well as host to Broadway shows, touring orchestras, operas, chamber music, celebrity performers and museum-quality art exhibits.
- Famous shopping from Olde Naples to Tin City, to Village of Venetian Bay, to Waterside Shoppes.
- Close to tropical Marco Island’s amenities.
- Nearby Ft. Myers offering the winter homes of the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins Major League Baseball teams along with the historic winter estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
- Convenient to three international airports: Southwest Florida, Miami and Ft.Lauderdale, as well as local Naples Airport and Marco Airport.
- Outstanding medical care facilities, including the convenient Cleveland Clinic and Medical Facilities.
Naples Homes for Sale
Looking for Naples homes for sale? Search our local listings database for access to listings in Naples and surrounding areas. Whether you want to buy or sell Naples, Florida real estate you can browse through properties or find a wide variety of real estate resources available on this website.
Naples Real Estate Agent
If you are looking for a Naples REALTOR®, choose The Sandlin Team! As your Naples real estate agents, The Sandlin Team can assist you with all of your home buying and selling needs. We can provide you with access to the local listings database and offer our experience and knowledge to make the home buying or selling process easier for you and your family. Contact The Sandlin Team today to get your home search started!