Welcome to Marco Island, where your search for the perfect place to call home begins. Are you feeling a little lost in this beautiful location? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered! Marco Island offers a diverse range of neighborhoods with something to suit every lifestyle. Join us as we explore the best areas for newcomers to settle down and enjoy all that this stunning destination has to offer. From sun-drenched beaches to mouth-watering cuisine, Marco Island has it all. Let’s dive in and discover your dream home.
1) Marco Beach: If you’re looking for a beachfront property, Marco Beach is a great option. This area offers primarily high-rise condos with stunning Gulf of Mexico views. You will also have access to white sandy beaches, top-rated restaurants, and many outdoor activities such as golf, fishing, and boating. Marco Beach is the perfect place to enjoy peaceful and relaxing evenings with beautiful sunsets.
2) Hideaway Beach: An exclusive gated community on Marco Island with a 9-hole golf course. This community has a beautiful white sand beach, a golf course, a world-class fitness center, tennis courts and beach club restaurants. Hideaway beach also has unique wildlife such as dolphins, ospreys, eagles, and tortoises. It’s a beautiful place with a great family atmosphere. You will find a mix of luxury homes, condos and homesites in this community.
3) The Estates: This area provides a great alternative if you are seeking larger sized lots and higher elevation for beautiful luxury homes. Water direct boating access for many of the homes with very impressive views are common. Terrific for water activities like kayaking, fishing, and boating.
4) Cape Marco: Positioned at the southwest corner of the island is an exclusive gated community of six luxury high-end condos with beach access. This amenity rich community offers outstanding views of the Gulf of Mexico and this tropical paradise.
5) Old Marco: For those who appreciate vintage architecture, Old Marco is the perfect neighborhood for you. This area is the historic district of Marco Island and is characterized by beautiful small cottages, shops, and restaurants. You can experience a small-town feel that’s a close-knit community built on a rich history of fisheries and shrimping.
Marco Island is a wonderful place to live with many different activities. Now that you know what each neighborhood has to offer, you can explore them and find your ideal home. Contact the Sandlin Team to help you find the perfect home based on your lifestyle and budget. We hope this guide helps you get closer to finding your dream home in Marco Island!